Tuesday, 4 June 2013

大 城 小 厨, Bandar Sunway

I’m back at this restaurant once again, this time with some guests from out of KL. I’ve told them a lot about this place and they were more than eager to try out the food here. As they did not take any spicy food, I had to confine my orders to simple, plain food.


Pickled cucumbers –  the pungent taste of garlic and sour vinegar blended well with cool cucumbers. Delicious!

 

Vegetables – cooked in a special sauce, this dish had a unique flavour which is rather difficult to describe, but trust me, it tasted super yummy.



The last time I came here, I really liked the dumplings. Hence I ordered it once again…and yes, they tasted as good too. Just dunk them into the vinegar provided and you will yearn for more!

 

Noodles – with its smooth and slippery texture, slurping, yes, I did say slurping the noodles was easy fun!

 
Strangely they wanted to try the mutton with chillies. Depsite it being a little spicy, my guests thoroughly enjoyed this dish. The mutton didn’t smell and that was certainly good.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
I’m glad that everything turned out fine and that 大 城 小 厨 lift up to my expectations once again. Well done!

 Address : No 9G Jalan PJS8/13, Dataran Mentari, 46150 PJ

Tel : +6017 6048786 / 010 425 7088 (Liu LuWei)

Only cash is accepted




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment