Monday 3 December 2012

Sakae Sushi, Subang Parade



A wet evening and I found my way to  Subang Parade, trying to get some shelter while waiting for the rain to stop.  Come to think of it, I haven’t been here for at least a year.  And since we were in a shopping and it was really pouring outside, what better way to kill time than to EAT.

We headed to Sakae Sushi.  We had loads of food from the belt but this was something interesting to me:-

 

With some octopus in the middle, this sushi has a topping that taste like shredded coconut – really had no idea what it was!

This is simply called Happy Froggie – the green frog is edible – candy! What a SWEET surprise.

 
Gyu kinoko jyu (RM16.90) – beef with rice. Well, the perfect ‘rice in the box’ for me. I love the well-cooked beef which was tender and very aromatic.
 


This set is simply called Haru (RM24.90) – with teriyaki salmon & chicken, along with miso soup and chawan mushi. I felt a little let down by the salmon & chicken as well. The salmon was tough and I believe was not well defrost  before cooking. The same can be said of the chicken.




 


 

To lift up my spirits after the disappointing Haru, I ordered Match ice cream (RM5.90) and was once again in for a frustrating episode. By the time the ice cream arrived it was already melting & I could not bring myself to eat it!
 
By the way, they've upgraded their technology now to touch screen  from the previous pc with mouse.
 

 

Address : G27A Ground Floor

Subang Parade

No 5 Jalan SS16/1

47500 Subang Jaya

 

Amex, Visa, Master, Diners, Touch & Go accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment