Wednesday 19 December 2012

Tower Bar & Grill, London


I met up with a friend at the Tower Bar & Grill located on the ground floor of Grange Tower Bridge Hotel for dinner. This was conveniently located within walking distance of the Aldgate tube station. We chose this place as she had a voucher for ‘Kids eat for free’ ….so the kids she brought along literally ate for no charges at all.


For the adults we decided to  share a salad and order a main course each.

Like all other mediterranean salad that I have come across, this one came with crumbled cheese –something that I definitely do not fancy. The colour however was rich and interesting. With lots of olives,  I loved it (except for the crumbled cheese, that is!)


 This is my friend's order which was the Grange Hotel's special pizza.




This is the rabbit dish I had – it was rather bland and I did feel a little disappointed with it.
 


The kids had starters and main course – all of which were huge by Malaysian standards. I would say that in Malaysia these would have definitely made it to the adults menu. In fact, the poor kids had to cancel their dessert as they were really full by then…..by the way, dessert was supposed to be ice cream.

Entree - for kids!!!
Prawn salad

Spaghetti - even I can't finish this!
 
Main course - just look at the amount of fries!


We continued to chit chat for some time and the waiters left us alone. Soon the little ones were yawning and it was time for me to say my goodbyes.

I don’t know how much this meal costs as I did not pay for it.

 
Address : 45 Prescot Street

London E1 8GP

Tel : +44 20 7959 5000

No comments:

Post a Comment