Saturday 29 December 2012

La Roma Bella, London


A beautiful Italian restaurant located right across the road from the British Museum, La Roma Bella, was a true gem that I stumbled upon.

The servers are friendly. The minute I opened the door and stepped in I knew I would love this place –and I really did.

The restaurant is divided into 2 main sections. The cashier is located in the first portion of the restaurant. In the back portion where I chose to sit, tables were lined up in 2 neat rows.




I ordered a hot chocolate and was a little let down that the saucer had a chip. But that didn’t stop me from enjoying my super duper yummy hot chocolate which was silky smooth.
 
 

I ordered a breakfast set  -Full English breakfast – with hash brown, roasted tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans, scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon, this was really awesome. And oh, how could I have forgotten the toast  which was made to perfection. I really enjoyed this platter a lot.
 


 

I also had a magherita pizza – this I would say has been the best pizza I’ve ever eaten in my life. The thin crisp pizza was definitely top notch. Margheritas are supposed to be light pizza and this was in every way just that.
 
 

Address : 62 Great Russell Street

London WC1B 3BG

 

No comments:

Post a Comment