Saturday 22 December 2012

Café Nero


I did see many Café Nero outlets whilst in London and decided to pay a visit to their Westbourne Grove outlet. From the outside it didn’t look that big, but when I walked in, I noticed that there was more seats in the basement, which was where I sat.
 

The biscuit in the photo below is known as Palmine biscuit (80p) which, according to the label on the big container in which the biscuits were placed in, were made in Italy. The bar of chocolate costs £1 and it was rich and delicious.
 
 

Soft ginger breadman (£1.25) – this lived up to its name – soft, though  it didn’t have too much ginger in it.
 

 
I reached out for their classic salad (£2.05) as I was dying for some fruits. This had some pineapples, rock melon and apples – it was good!
 

 

I also had the blackcurrant yoghurt (£1.65). Although it was pricey, I loved this silky smooth yoghurt with its rich blackcurrant.
 
 

BLT sandwich (£2.95) – probably one of the more expensive sandwiches which I had during my trip, the BLT –bacon, lettuce, tomato- were all fresh and I certainly have no complaints.
 

 
The milkshakes are all priced at £3 each – I tried the vanilla as well as strawberry and found both to be equally good. Loved them all!
 

Address : 113 Westbourne Grove

London W2 4UP

Tel : + 44 20 7243 5882

 

No comments:

Post a Comment