Tuesday 18 December 2012

Fukuya KLIA



Before leaving Malaysia with the knowledge that I’ll be in a foreign land for the next few days, I decided to try the Japanese food at Fukuya. Located on the mezzanine floor, locating Fukuya was easier than I thought.


The place was literally empty as I walked in at 9am. I chose a table near the window, where I got a good view of suitcases being loaded into the aeroplanes.

I ordered the breakfast set A (RM20) – a pot of porridge served in a claypot was what I got along with a cup of coffee and a side dish. The porridge did not look appealing to me but it tasted alright. With some vegetables and eggs, it was indeed a healthy option.


I also had 2 green plates (RM13 each) and I must say that the crab sticks were rather delicious.

Ciao! Gotta run now…I’ve got a plane to board.


Address : SATMZ 24, Mezzanine Level

Kuala Lumpur International Airport

Tel : +603 8787 4187

Opens 24 hours a day


Master, Visa & Amex accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment