Wednesday 26 December 2012

Deep Blue, London

Deep Blue is a family friendly café. The first thing I noticed was that the place was large and had lots of buggy parking space…having said that I think I should rephrase to say with many buggies parked when I was there.


The name says it all – Deep Blue – the lightings are so modern that it gave me the impression that I was in outer space. The older generation may not like this place because the lightings may be a distraction.
 

As a result of the lightings which I would describe as being not the best for dining, the quality of my photos were affected.

I like the container where all the sauces are arranged neatly. Even the cutlery are placed in a plain looking tin –this really worked for me.



I was surprised to see water served in this bottle – I just love the effect of it!

 
I had to part with £4.75 to try this soup of the day , served with 2 slices of bread. It was indeed a lovely bowl of soup and I loved it.
 



 

BBQ ribs with lots of chips (£9.50) – I was amazed. The meat literally fell off the bones without an ounce of effort on my part. To say that it was simply delicious would be a gross understatement.
 

This is mac & cheese (£4.95) which came with a free drink.

 


This is sausage and mash (£4.95) which also came with a free orange juice. The sausage was full of flavour and I loved it.
 


 
Caesar salad with added chicken (£9.50) – I would say the portion was huge and I enjoyed the fresh crisp lettuce very much.

 

 

Address : Exhibition Road

South Kensington

London SW7 2DD

No comments:

Post a Comment