Thursday 27 December 2012

EAT. , London



I only had time for a quick breakfast this morning and ran across to EAT. to grab some food.
 
 A simple tuna salad was my choice for a healthy start to the day. This ripped me off £2.99. With romaine lettuce, onion rings, tomatoes, cucumber and eggs, it was indeed a light and refreshing breakfast.

 

I also ordered a small hot chocolate for £1.99. I love the fact that all hot drinks  come with a hot drink sleeve. The hot chocolate was thick and delicious. I was glad I did not order a large one as I was already full at this point.
 

Carrot mango lime juice (£1.99)  and strawberry, raspberry & blackberry smoothie (£1.99)   – these were drinks I bought & put in my fridge. I did consume them during the course of the day. I liked the former but the later was just too thick for my liking.


 

Address : 7-9 Kingsway

London WC2B 6 XG

Tel : +44 20 7636 8309

No comments:

Post a Comment