Sunday 30 December 2012

Goodman's Field, London



 
 
 
 
 


This is one of many restaurants under Wetherspoon.  My friend and I decided to try the Sunday Roast which was priced at £7.75. This comes with a drink.


 
 


I had the roast half chicken. It was roasted on the bone and seasoned with cracked black pepper. I found the chicken slightly dry. Otherwise it tasted alright.

 


My friend had beef silverside. This was slowly roasted to develop flavour and tenderness.  I must say that the beef was a much better choice.


 
For those who want to linger on and kill some time, there are gaming machines that you where you can try your luck. Who knows, you may end up with a free meal after that!
 

 

Address : Goodman’s Field

London E1 8AN

Tel : + 44 20 7680 2850



























No comments:

Post a Comment