Friday 31 May 2013

Modestos Capital Square


I am at Capital Square on Jalan Munshi Abdullah once again and opted to sit outside. I do recall my last visit here where I sat in the restaurant and was ‘food’ to the mosquitoes! Well, the downside of taking a table outside the restaurant was of course I had to inhale lots of second hand smoke, no thanks to the smokers around me.
 

Today I took the opportunity to try the ala-carte menu. I ordered the minestrone soup. Priced at RM15, it came in a huge bowl. The soup had lots of potatoes, carrots and onions. But I would have preferred my soup to have more…SOUP! There was hardly any soup in this huge bowl and I spent three quarters of my time eating potatoes and carrots.
 

 
This is spaghetti aglio with added prawns (RM19) -  although the prawn serving was generous, I dod not like the way they were  cut into tiny pieces – it somehow gave me the impression that they were leftover prawns. Anyway, it tasted alright, but I would love this more if the amount of chopped garlic had been significantly reduced.
 

Address: Lot G-02/03/03A, Ground Floor, Cap Square Centre,

No 7, Persiaran Cap Square, 50100 KL.

 

Opening Hours:12 noon to 3 pm / 5 pm to 3 am

(Closed on Sunday)

Tel : 603 2697 4020

Master & Visa accepted

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment