Wednesday 15 May 2013

Margaret Yong Tau Fu , Good Year Court 9


 It has been years since I last patronised this famous yong tau fu restaurant called Margaret Yong Tau Fu located at the ground floor of the Court 9 apartments. I do remember that the yong tau fu there was superb!


 


Last evening, I dropped by Margaret again as I was in the vicinity. There was ample parking and I managed to get the lot right in front of the shop. Business was good and most of the tables were already taken up at half past six. As in previous years, many of the customers were there with their family.
 
A look at the menu tells me that prices have increased. Each piece of yong tau fu costs RM1.30 ….hefty price tag…..but the taste was still the same i.e excellent. Both the savoury and sweet dips were good.

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

I also had the pork trotters in vinegar (RM15)  -it was aromatic and very appetising so much so that I had to order an extra bowl of rice.


 

The same can be said of the asam fish ….very appealing but the price was rather steep at RM20 per fish.

 

Vegetables (RM7) – I ordered baby yau mak…but to me, this one certainly looked gigantic! Anyway, for RM7 I would say it was a generous serving.

  
Overall, the standard of food has been maintained and I definitely had a great time dining here although this place has no airconditioning.

Address  : V1-00-06, Subang Perdana
Good Year Court 9
USJ 8, Jalan Perdana Mulia
47610 Subang Jaya
Tel : +6012 691 6576

 

No comments:

Post a Comment