Tuesday 4 June 2013

大 城 小 厨, Bandar Sunway

I’m back at this restaurant once again, this time with some guests from out of KL. I’ve told them a lot about this place and they were more than eager to try out the food here. As they did not take any spicy food, I had to confine my orders to simple, plain food.


Pickled cucumbers –  the pungent taste of garlic and sour vinegar blended well with cool cucumbers. Delicious!

 

Vegetables – cooked in a special sauce, this dish had a unique flavour which is rather difficult to describe, but trust me, it tasted super yummy.



The last time I came here, I really liked the dumplings. Hence I ordered it once again…and yes, they tasted as good too. Just dunk them into the vinegar provided and you will yearn for more!

 

Noodles – with its smooth and slippery texture, slurping, yes, I did say slurping the noodles was easy fun!

 
Strangely they wanted to try the mutton with chillies. Depsite it being a little spicy, my guests thoroughly enjoyed this dish. The mutton didn’t smell and that was certainly good.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
I’m glad that everything turned out fine and that lift up to my expectations once again. Well done!

 Address : No 9G Jalan PJS8/13, Dataran Mentari, 46150 PJ

Tel : +6017 6048786 / 010 425 7088 (Liu LuWei)

Only cash is accepted




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment