Sunday 5 May 2013

G YiTang Hong Kong Tim Sum, USJ 10



I’ve always liked eating dim sum for brunch and had often walked past G YiTang waiting for the opportune time to have brunch there. And I found that chance  last Saturday as I had a 1pm facial appointment nearby. The place, as I had always noticed, was packed with people.





I chose to sit by the  wall and that I would say was a mistake as the carts filled with dim sum which were being pushed around could not manoeuver its way through the narrow passage to where I was seated.

My drink
 
 
The spare ribs just didn’t work for me  -they were dry and tasteless.

 

The siew mai was alright.




And I’ll leave you to judge the rest from the pictures:-






 
To sum it all up I would say I’ve had better dim sums.

Address : 48 Jalan USJ 10/1B

47620 Subang Jaya

Tel : +603 8081 6488

Mastercard & Visa accepted


No comments:

Post a Comment