Sunday 12 May 2013

Dragon Hut, Taman Desa


Happy Mother's Day!!!


Wow! I’m FINALLY back at Dragon Hut. Yes, I did say FINALLY because the last time I came here was 10 years ago. I remember that it was then my aunt’s big birthday bash! Frankly, the roads leading to Dragon Hut have not been properly maintained and I initially had the funny feeling that the place might already been closed after a decade. But, no, tour buses line the road from the Desa Waterpark all the way leading to Dragon Hut, and that was a good indication that the place was very much alive!


The view from Dragon Hut, overlooking a pond was stunning and refreshing.  I felt a sense of calm and serenity as I looked at the view before me.


Cod fish (RM68) – steamed with ginger and garlic, this dish can never go wrong. Love it!




 

This is a special seafood dish requested by yours truly –I like the way the dish was presented and the neat arrangement of the different types of ingredients used to make up this delectable dish – sea cucumber, mushrooms , broccoli and tofu….which did, by the way come at a premium – RM140!



 
This is simply stir fried kai lan with garlic (RM18)

 
 
Our last dish was a surprise, at least to me, in terms of pricing. The marmite ribs were rich and delicious…and they only cost RM18.

 
Address: Lot 9291, 4107, 16010 & 5735
Taman Danau Desa
Jalan Klang Lama
Kuala Lumpur

Tel : +603 71182626

Mastercard & Visa accepted

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment