Wednesday 4 July 2012

Kohinoor, Publika


Kohinoor is a cosy restaurant serving Indian cuisine. The decoration here is simple yet pleasing to the senses.  A  glance at its menu showed close to 200 items. Wow! I was certainly spoilt for choices. And what I did –yes, to short cut the process, was to ask the waiter to make the selection for me.




This is tandoori chicken – very well marinated. I was told that the longer you marinate the chicken, the better the taste. (It’s normally marinated for hours with the  main ingredients being yoghurt and spices - onion, ginger, garlic and pepper). From the aroma and taste I could immediately tell that they have marinated the chicken long enough. Superb!


Here’s my plate of rice. You will notice s slice of naan with mint. I absolutely loved the naan. The aromatic nan was so appealing. I ate it with mutton vindaloo.  I am a huge fan of vindaloo and have tried many vindaloos before. I would say this is the best I’ve had in Malaysia thus far!  A warning for people who cannot take spicy or rather SUPER spicy food – avoid vindaloos at all cost!

You will also see some Bhindi Do Pyaza on my plate – that’s ladies fingers sauteed with diced spring onions and tomatoes.

What makes dining a pleasant experience here is the friendly service of the ever smiling waiters.
Address :D3-G3-5, Solaris Dutamas, 1 Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480

Kuala Lumpur.

Telephone : + 603 6205 3646

Visa & Mastercard accepted


No comments:

Post a Comment