Sunday 8 July 2012

Oriental Garden Delight, Kelana Mall


"Let's meet at Kelana Mall" said my friend to me...and I went Kelana Mall? Where the **** is that?
Well, I finally found out. It's located just opposite Giant Kelana Jaya....you can actually park your car in Giant and walk to Kelana Mall. Take the exit near the Shine Shine car wash. On a Sunday morning, we decided to have a meal at Oriental Garden Delight, an air conditioned restaurant serving Chinese cuisine.


The entire place is empty as we walk in at 11.30 am. A glance at the glass door tells us they are open from 11.30 am to 10.30pm everyday

The deco looks great, I said....as I continued to flip the pages of their menu. We ordered the wheatgrass (RM3), cold honey lemon (RM4) and watermelon (RM4.50). I tasted all three drinks and all were good. But I think the star had to be the watermelon juice - simply thirst quenching & appealing.


These are the 4 dishes we had:-



Prawn with honey and Hawaiian nuts (RM45) - this dish had a sweet flavour but I didn't really like it as the prawns were slightly tough to me. However, I must give some credit to its presentation...with lots of sesame on top, it was indeed very pleasing to the eyes.

Bean curd with seafood (RM15) - with a generous serving of seafood, how can I fault this dish!

French beans with meat floss (RM13) - I finally discovered today what a huge difference meat floss can make to a simple vegetable dish...Very good!

Grilled chicken (RM30) for half a chicken - this was not on their menu, but was the so called 'special of the day'. The chicken is dipped into a special sauce, which is mildly spiced..I loved every bite of it.

Address :50-g-91
Jalan SS6/14
476301 Kelana Jaya

Tel : +603 78805110

Opening hours: 1130 am to 1030 pm everyday

Accepts Visa & Mastercard

No comments:

Post a Comment