Wednesday 18 July 2012

Bobae Tower Food Court, Bangkok



Bobae Tower is a popular whole sale centre for fashion enthusiasts. However if you do not like to purchase items in bulk, then give this place a miss. I went there to …SHOP, of course and found out that this tower is less known to tourist as compared to Platinum Mall. Perhaps this explains why things here are slightly cheaper. I spent an entire day shopping here and could not even finish seeing all the shops in the tower.

Lunch time -  a simple meal it had to be this time –cash strapped already after all the bargains I’ve got! So to the 6th floor I went for a simple meal. Once again , I had to get coupons –and this came in the form of paper coupons –which are refundable if you still have any leftover.



I chose to eat this – fish slices with rice & also a bowl of fish slices with noodles. You have to understand the the normal sized serving of food in Bangkok’s food court are typically very small….hence, a normal sized Malaysian eater like me need at least 2 bowls of food  just to ‘line the stomach’.

Anyway back to the food – the fish slices were fresh and the soup simply delicious – can’t complain much for a meal that costs less than RM10.



Address :

6th Floor , 488/800 Bobae Tower, Damrongrak Rd.,
Klong Mahanak, Pomprab, Bangkok 10100 Thailand







No comments:

Post a Comment