Thursday 19 July 2012

Asian Corner, Bangkok



After a very fulfilling shopping and eating trip it was time to head to the airport. My flight was 20 minutes after 8, so I had no choice but to leave early for the airport in order to avoid the rush hour traffic. That means only 1 thing – dinner at the airport.

Well, airport food has always been known to be over priced and I would say that even Suvarnabhumi lives up to that. Sad!

We checked in & then headed to the 4th floor for this place called Asian Corner. The place was full, so we had to wait for some time for someone to vacate their seats.

After the long walk from immigration to Asian Corner, we were tired and hungry. We ordered fried rice. With a few slices of cucumbers and a single piece of tomato and a slice of lime at the side, this fried rice was surprisingly delicious.


Japanese curry with rice – yes, again as I just couldn’t get enough of this. I frankly think the Thais do a better version of this than the ones we can find locally.

Vegetarian dish of vegetables and rice – quite tasteless, actually.


Well, I’ll keep the price of food to myself so as not to ‘shock’ you guys!

Til then, Sawadee Ka!!





Address: Level 4 , International Departure

Suvarnabhumi Airport

Bangkok, Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment