Tuesday 27 March 2012

Ichiban Boshi, Pavilion KL


It was lunch time and I was extremely

hungry. I stepped into the first restaurant I

see and it happened to be Ichiban Boshi. I

recall I had once read  from their website

that  ‘Ichiban Boshi introduces Japanese

dining with a dash of modern simplicity’.



At 12.30pm the place is already quite full and

I sat right next to the sushi bar.


Waited for about 3 minutes and since no one


seemed to bother to take my order I reached

out for a plate of  salmon sushi which I

finished within minutes…Sigh! Still no sign of

anyone wanting to take my order.


As my patience was running low I called out

to the waitress who took my order. Hot ocha

for RM1.50 –which by the way is refillable

(but good luck trying to get them to attend to

you!) . I ordered Miso Yaki Udon.


I waited quite some time for my lunch to


arrive. As I was feeling rather bored (cos I


was dining alone) I looked up and saw rows


and rows of empty bottles – quite a brilliant


idea!






The chef was busy preparing  food. Mind you

I was seated right opposite of him and it

really made my stomach growl!



Finally my Miso Yaki Udon arrived. Oh!


What a small serving for RM15.90…luckily I


already had some sushi earlier! It did not


look appetising…and it didn’t taste good


either. (Remember I was very, very hungry).


Lots of udon were stuck to the hot plate, so I


didn’t manage to eat them all.


Well, better luck next time, perhaps!


Address: Lot 1.14 (Level 1) Pavilion


Tel : +603 214166221

Website : res.com.sg

Mastercard & Visa accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment