Friday 23 March 2012

Ayamas Golden Roaster

Today is one of those days that I just don’t feel like dressing up merely to dine out. The perfect solution…drive out in my shorts & t-shirt to the nearest Ayamas outlet.
Hmmm…..there’s a promotion going on for the Golden Roasters. For RM26.88 I get the entire chicken. The guy asked me whether I wanted an add-on. I was at a lost and when I enquired further was told that for an additional 88 sen I could get a 1.5 litre bottle of F&N orange…why not! So I paid RM27.80, grabbed the food and headed home.


Still  in my shorts and T-shirt, I opened the box of Ayamas Golden Roasters . I paused for a moment and realized that it has been quite some time since I last had such  a simple meal.

I ate half the chicken as it was rather a small bird…plus the fact that it was so aromatic to the extent that  I just couldn’t stop eating!

What  a simple yet satisfying meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment