Thursday 2 October 2014

Ravi’s Restaurant


This afternoon I suddenly had a craving for banana leaf rice which, to be frank,  I haven’t had for years. Hence my visit to Ravi’s in Mont Kiara. Parking was not a problem as I reached there before the lunch crowd arrived.


I ordered my mamak must have drink which was teh o ais limau kurang kurang manis, but was served with a glass of sweet the o ais…why don’t they ever listen or try to understand what kurang kurang manis means.

Anyway,  I love the banana leaf rice, which was still served on real banana leaf. I really loathe having banana leaf rice from plastic plates which are made to look like banana leaves. So, Ravi’s was up to the mark. I had a thin slice of fried fish with some fried b


Address: No. 1 Jalan Solaris 2,
Solaris Mont Kiara,
 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : +603 6211 6611

No comments:

Post a Comment