Sunday 28 September 2014

Meng Kee Peking Duck

The owners of this restaurant certainly own the noodle shop nearby as they bear the same name. I did a ‘test’ to confirm this. 





I ordered a bowl of noodles and asked them to bring it to me at Meng Kee Peking Duck –the waiter said alright provided I pay him cash when food is served. And this is a picture of the bowl of noodles we tried – smooth, fine  noodles with lots of goji berry- it was good!



We ordered some dishes to go with rice – half a roasted duck (RM31) – I must say that this was indeed the best roasted duck I’ve ever had. Crispy on the outside, yet succulent inside. Superb!


Pork ribs in marmite (RM16) – this dish was alright, but I would have preferred the meat cut into smaller pieces.


Crab meat tofu soup (RM12)


Stir fried Hong Kong kalian (RM9) – the serving was rather small, but the kai lan was fried on high flame and as a result of this was good.


Address : 27 Jalan Juruaudit U1/37
Hicom Glenmarie
Shah Alam
Opening hours : 11am to 10.30pm
Credit cards accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment