Tuesday 14 October 2014

KungFu Paradise, Paradigm Mall



With a name that doesn’t appeal to me, walking  into KungFu Paradise was definitely a huge gamble. The simple menu displayed at the exterior showed that it served what I call simple dishes.



Refreshing drinks!
 My son was dying to try the seafood udon (RM18.90) and insisted that we went in.  First came the ‘stove’ and then the huge ‘pot’ of udon which was filled with awesomeness – al-dente udon served with eggs and some condiments.



Dry noodles(RM10.90) -  with 2 sausages, an egg and a stalk of vegetable, this perfectly done noodles was yummy.




Japanese curry (RM14.90) – I frankly think that this does not look like Japanese curry , at least the colour wasn’t right to me, but the thick curry was very delicious. I also like the fact that they took the effort to put some black sesame as toppings on the rice.


Seafood tomato fried rice (RM13.90) – the rice was a little soggy, but the taste was pretty alright.


 Address: Lot 2F-21 Level 2
Paradigm Mall
No 1 Jalan SS7/26A
47301 Kelana Jaya
Tel : +603 7887 5055

No comments:

Post a Comment