Friday 30 May 2014

Old Forest Cafe, Kuantan

I stumbled  upon Old Forest Café I was making my way to a friend’s house in Kuantan recently. The large , green signboard certainly did stand out and that was how we ended up having my tea break there.



I like the fact that your cutlery is given to you in a cup of hot water – it always gives me the impression that the owner places great emphasis on  cleanliness and that to me, is a pull factor.



This is kuay teow soup – served with lots of green vegetables and fish cake, it was tasty.


Nasi lemak – the green colour must have come from the pandanus leaf used – the rice was fragrant and delicious.


French fries  - nothing special, just alright.


This innocuously simple dish was surprisingly a favourite of mine – I’ll give it a 10 for taste!


Fruit Rojak 

Prawn noodles

Address: A393 Taman Seri Kuantan 3
25300 Kuantan
Opening hours: 7.30 am to 9 pm
Tel : +6012 988 6181

Cash terms only

No comments:

Post a Comment