Sunday 4 May 2014

London Town, Publika

Today was just another day when I didn’t feel like dining out. So I drove to Publika and packed some food for me and junior.  I noticed that the walls were nicely decorated with iconic landmarks of London as well as funny faces of some famous British celebrities….see how many you can recognise from the photos below!



I can see Mr Bean!




I had the fish and chips…so should I say fish and fries! With some peas to accompany the protein and carbohydrates, I can see that London Town takes great pain to make each meal complete. The fish was crispy and I love it.



My son had chicken served with mashed potatoes, carrots and broccoli.


Address : D3-G3-1
Solaris Dutamas 1
Jalan Dutamas
54080 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +603 6411 6465 / +6012 675 5327

No comments:

Post a Comment