Monday 2 June 2014

Breakfast at Remember Come, Kuantan

This morning, I had breakfast  with some friends at this coffee shop with a rather weird name –Remember Come…well, I guess the owner meant to say that we should always remember this shop and go there often.



This is nasi lemak with some peanuts, anchovies, cucumber slices and half a boiled egg. Priced at RM2.50, I must say it is rather expensive. This was served on wax paper and the gravy was separately put in a saucer with just one piece of potato (picture below).


Chicken rice (RM4.50) – tasted alright.



Curry noodles – the gravy was bursting with coconut milk flavour and I really loved it.





Here are the drinks we had..and I highly recommend the teh peng here.





Address : 254 Tingkat Bawah
Jalan Air Putih
Taman Air Putih Mewah
Fasa 3, Kuantan.
Cash terms only

No comments:

Post a Comment