Tuesday 20 May 2014

Ben’s BSC

At BSC, I am always spoilt for choice where dining is concerned.  Today I decided to check out Ben’s. As I stepped into Ben’s, I notice that there are ample options available. You may choose for normal tables and chairs or table with sofas, or even sit near the entrance where there are some tiny chairs….which, by the way, is not my idea of a comfy seat.




Anyway, I’ll move on to what we ate…or rather drank. We had vanilla milk shake (RM9.90) and berry basil lemonade (RM9.90). I love the luxurious vanilla cream. I slowly slurped this with my straw and I realise that although the milkshake had what I would call a thick consistency, I could slurp it with ease.


Beef Bolognese (RM22.90) – firm textured spaghetti topped with flavourful Bolognese sauce – heavenly!


House salad (RM15.90) – with an interesting combination of vegetables, amongst them lettuce, baby tomatoes cut into halves, avocado and edamame , every mouthful of this salad brought about a new sensation to my palatte. Love it!

Nasi lemak  – although priced  at RM26.90, which is a little expensive to me, the nasi lemak was rich in coconut milk and that certainky made it superbly delicious.

Chicken vegetable soup (RM14.90) – tasty and satisfying – these were the words that immediately came to my mind .

French fries (Rm7.90)



Address : Lot T6, 3rd Floor
Bangsar Shopping Centre
285 Jalan Maarof
Bukit Bandaraya
59000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +603 2095  7988
Visa, Master & Amex are accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment