Tuesday 13 May 2014

Kampar Old Town Restaurant

This is a branch of the famous Wing Lok Yuen of Kampar known for its pork knuckle, clay pot chicken rice, fish ball noodles as well as its kaya puff and chicken biscuit. This means that the restaurant (the original one, I mean) has a history of close to 70 years dishing out delectable food for Kampar folks!





The USJ branch, located at USJ 11 opens at 7.30am and closes at 4.30pm.

I went in with a very empty stomach earlier in the day and tried a few of their dishes:-








From what I had, I would say the food here is good. I love the barley with gingko here so much that I bought a packet to be eaten at home!


Address :  20 Jalan USJ 11/3j, Usj 11, 47610 Subang Jaya

Tel : +6023 5635 9041

Cash terms only

No comments:

Post a Comment