Sunday 11 May 2014

Morganfield, Pavillion KL


This is a non halal outlet serving what I would label as superb ribs. Today, I tried the set lunch which came with bottomless soft drinks…I tell you, if you can gulp down 2 glasses of their super tall soft drinks..I really salute you, lah!

I was first served with some salad - a light salad with tomatoes, capsicum, lettuce, cabbage and some onions, this was a great starter.

This was my main dish – sticky bones. The serving was generous and the ribs were simply juicy and succulent. I recall someone was told me that the ultimate test for ribs was that they should fall off the bones easily…and the ones at Morganfield, I would say, pass with flying colours.


Address : C4.03.00, Level 4
Pavilion KL Shopping Mall,
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2141 3192 

No comments:

Post a Comment