Thursday 19 December 2013

TJ Haus SS18 Subang Jaya


I’m back at TJ Haus once again, and this time with a little but picky eater. He took a look at the place and was impressed with the cleanliness. Next, he browsed through the menu and told me ‘Ok, I know what I want’.

This was what the picky eater ordered – smoothie (RM7.50) but he did mention (twice in fact) to the waiter that he did not want any bananas in the smoothie. When the smoothie arrived he took a sip and said ‘Ahhhh..excellent, luckily they didn’t put in any bananas’.
 

This is simply called Italian connection –which is spaghetti Bolognese for kids. Priced at RM13, I would say the portion is sufficient for an adult. What surprised me was that the picky eater polished up every single strand of spaghetti…plus the sauce too!
 

I had this –apple schorle (RM5). In case you don’t know what schorle is, well, it is a German beverage, made by using carbonated water to dilute juice. The outcome was a very fresh and yummy drink.

 
 
I had mushroom soup (RM8), mixed herb bread (RM4)  as well as green salad (RM8) for starters. I like the bread which had a unique blend of herbs. The mountain of vegetables has always been something I fancied and to say the one I had at TJ Haus was good would be an understatement.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Chicken cordon bleu (RM24) – served with rice and some broccoli, carrots and cauliflower. I must admit that I somehow felt let down when this was served. I asked, not one, but 2 different waiters whether this was really cordon bleu. Perhaps I am more accustomed to a drier version of cordon bleu where the breaded chicken is served dry…anyway, I tried this and I must it was delicious.


 

To end our wonderful meal, we shared this for dessert:-

 

Address : 27, 1st Floor

Jalan SS18/1B

47500 Subang Jaya

Tel : +603 5636 4508

Mastercard & Visa accepted

 

No comments:

Post a Comment