Sunday 1 December 2013

Day & Day Seafood Restaurant


I made my way to Jenjarom on a rather quiet Saturday evening. The roads were clear and getting to Day & Day Seafood Restaurant was easy peasy as the roads were virtually clear. We arrive at Day & Day Seafood just after 6pm.  You can either to choose to dine downstairs – without air conditioning or climb a flight of stairs to the first floor where there is air-conditioning. We chose the former.
 





This is steamed pomfret  (RM28) – was told that this was a mild version of asam steam fish. Well, I must say it was definitely too mild for me – it did not have the oomph I would expect of asam fish – it wasn’t sour nor spicy!

 

This is claypot tofu (RM13) – cooked with pieces of meat, cauliflower, Chinese cabbage and a generous amount of black Chinese mushroom, this RM13 dish was not only appetising but very satisfying too.

 
 

The vegetable dish we had was choy sum stem cooked with button mushrooms and meat. The chef had cleverly put in some carrots to make this dish more colourful. Thank you chef! I love this dish (RM9).
 

I would say that on the whole food here is cheap and the seafood very fresh.

 

Address:  9 Jalan Jambu Mawar 3

Taman Seri Jarom

46200 Jenjarom

Tel : +603 3191 5563 , +603 3191 3676 , +6019 225 4513

Only cash is accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment