Thursday 26 December 2013

Fa Ying, Paradigm Mall



Went to Paradigm Mall to get myself a pair of shoes today and ended up looking through the directory to find a decent place to eat. The minute I saw that Fa Ying was by Rama V, I wasted no time to look for it.





We decided to sit outside as it wasn’t hot and Alfresco dining was something we would love to try at Paradigm.

Our drinks – Ribena lychee (RM13), lemon grass (RM15) and lemon grass basil (RM13) . I had the lemon grass basil - I love the aromatic scent of basil with its subtle peppery taste, which when put together with lemon grass, makes a drink that is refreshing and light with a slight tinge of lemony fragrance.

Pineapple fried rice (RM20) – I always loved it when pineapple rice is served in the pineapple itself and somehow or rather it always tastes better. I would say the ones at Rama V are excellent and I would highly recommend them as the outcome of mixing fruit and savoury here is simply superb.

Grilled beef salad (RM18) –simply hearty and nutritious, how can I not drool at the sight of this?

Mushroom soup (RM16) – definitely above average, this bowl of soup which came with a slice of garlic bread was filled with unadulterated mushroom goodness!



Green curry with rice (RM18) – My choice was green curry chicken. I love the fact that it was spicy and layered with flavour.

Minced beef on cucumber (RM12) – pleasing to the eyes and easy to eat, kids will fall head over heels with this dish. And if you have kids who insist on creative and interesting food, then this will surely please them.

I have to say that service here is prompt, detailed and definitely worth a mention. Thanks to our server, Andy, who attented to every minute detail and sometimes ‘impossible’ requests of ours. You certainly made our dining experience at Fa Ying not only pleasant but very memorable.

Address: GB08 Paradigm Mall

47301 Petaling Jaya

Tel : +603 7451 2933

Visa, Master, Amex accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment