Monday 1 July 2013

Cafe at Ikea


The café located inside Ikea has always been known to be packed. And the reason of it is simple. The food is reasonably priced and good too.

I went there one hot afternoon and boy, the place was so crowded that we had to split our ‘jobs’ i.e one person went to join the bee line for food whilst I had to wait for people to finish eating to get a table for 2.

This is chicken spring roll (RM2.10 for 2). Crispy on the outside and containing delicious fillings, I couldn’t fault this at all.

 

Muffins – priced at RM1.59 each, the muffins were moist and certainly tender enough for my liking.
 

 

Green salad (RM4.24) – interesting that was the first word that came to my mind when I first set my eyes on this plate of salad. Well, I could tell the freshness of the greens as I bit into the veggies!

 
 
 
Chicken wings (RM9.54) – hmmm…as I look at the receipt now I can’t help but notice that there were priced at less than RM2 each –much cheaper than the ones I get from the local coffee shops near my place. Well marinated, the wings were such a delight.
 

 

And the must have at every meal at Ikea – Swedish meatballs (RM18.02) for 20 pieces. With a generous amount of cream gravy, the  juicy and flavourful meatballs were just heavenly. They went well with the French fries. In fact the cream gravy was so irresistible that I used it as the dipping for the fries.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment