Sunday 28 July 2013

Herbs & Spices, Sri Petaling


It was by luck that I found Herbs & Spices. I would say that the majority of the shop lots along this road was either a café or a restaurant. There were too many choices to satisfy my cravings. So in the end, I picked Herbs & Spices.

 

The place looks clean and certainly very packed. We waited for a family to finish their meal before we could have their table.

 
 
These were the drinks we had – lime juice, reasonably priced at RM2.50, rootbeer float (RM5.90) and fresh watermelon juice (RM5). I would say the prices of drinks here surprised me!
 
 

American breakfast (RM12.90) -  a bowl of baked beans surrounded by 2 sunny side up eggs, 2 hash browns, 2 pieces of ham, 2 sausages and a bun. It was nutritious and yummy!
 
 

Chef salad (RM6.90) – with cheese and shredded chicken, along with some greens, I found this salad rather wholesome. Excellent!
 

Nasi goreng (RM12.50) – well,slightly expensive for a plate of fried rice, the only saving grace was the 2 sticks of sate on the side. Otherwise I would rate this as a rip-off.
 

Keropok lekor  (RM3) – an all time East Coast favourite, I thought the keropok lekor here looked visually uninspiring, but I have to admit that they tasted alright.
 

What I like best was dessert – nyonya kuih (RM2 per pack). They were definitely fit for a king!
 

A tip I was given by the boss – next time, if you are coming in on a weekend for dinner, be sure to make a reservation.

 

Address: 51 Jalan Radin Bagus

57000 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : +603 9057 5592

Mastercard & Visa accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment