Wednesday 17 July 2013

Little Taiwan , The Sphere Bangsar

Little Taiwan has been around for more than a decade. Its first outlet located within Midvalley Megamall opened its doors in the year 2000. There has been no turning back for Little Taiwan ever since as it began to grow both within and outside the Klang Valley.

Today, I tried the set lunch at the outlet at Bangsar South, more specifically in The Sphere. The place was full of customers as I walked in at half past twelve. I waited patiently for two girls who were obviously deeply engrossed in conversation (I say this because they did not seem to take any notice of me whilst I was standing right beside their table) to vacate their table. Eventually, they left and the hungry me took a quick glance at the menu and decided to have this:-

Supreme chicken set (RM15.90) – this set does not come with any drink – it consisted of a bowl of rice, a bowl of soup, some chicken served in a claypot as well as a long plate with 3 saucers containing some salad with thousand island dressing, a slice of tofu and 2 deep fried wanton.






I would say this set was in itself a complete meal. I love the freshly made salad and the crispy and tasty wanton. I’m  not a huge fan of tofu, so I shan’t comment on it.

What I love most had to be the chicken – it was well marinated and of course very aromatic. The abundance of basil made this dish heavenly. I love it for its strong, pungent  and slightly sweet smell.


Address : G-3A Ground Floor

The Sphere

No 1 Avenue 1,

No 8 Jalan Kerinchi

59200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : +603 2241 2922

Visa & Mastercard accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment