Monday 24 June 2013

East Court Restaurant, OUG -revisited


I came here some time back and have been longing to come back ever since. This time around, I ordered chicken with Chinese dodder (yes, again) as I just couldn’t have enough of it. The price remains the same (RM40) as per my last visit.


This is stir kai lan  -which to me was a let down as the kai lan was old and tough. It is very rare for us not to finish up vegetable ordered, but we could not even chew the vegetables, so we decided to let them go to waste!



Eggs with cekur manis. I found this vegetable too dry for my liking.


Braised fish tail  -taiwanese style, in a claypot with yam and mushrooms. This is normally cooked with fish head but we opted for fish tail as some of us do not like fish head. On hind sight I would say that it was a big mistake as the fish tail was huge and tough. Perhaps the head would have been more palatable.


Well, perhaps my expectation this time was too high and that was probably why I left this place feeling slightly disappointed.

Address : 26 Jalan Hujan Rahmat 3
Taman OUG
58200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : +6 017 376 4988, +6016 2485433

Opening hours: 11am to 3pm, 6pm to 9pm

Only cash is accepted.










No comments:

Post a Comment