Monday 17 June 2013

Plates U8, Shah Alam


 This is my first time at this rather wide shopping mall called Space U8 here in Shah Alam. The mall has been cleverly designed to save on electricity for lightings as natural light is definitely the preferred choice here.







I decided to check out Plates & Bottles. For your information, the outlet is divided into two sections. The section facing the inside of the mall is Plates which serves food …you know, as in a plate! The other section of the outlets faces the outside and is known as Bottles as it serves alcohol…hmm…what an interesting name for an establishment!


These were the 3 drinks we ordered – ice luo han kuo (RM2.80), tornado twist (RM8.90) and a glass of fresh apple juice (RM7.90). I found my apple juice a little too diluted for my liking.


The blackboard indicated that breakfast was served all day long, but when we ordered it, the waiter politely told us that it was not 
available. Sigh!



Braised yee mee (RM8.90) – very well fried and tasty. If I had one complaint, it would be the serving size – rather small.


Cantonese kuey teow (RM8.90) – fried with a generous serving of prawns and fish cake, this plate of noodles was yummy.


Spaghetti beef Bolognese (RM16.90) – I didn’t like the boring presentation and I must say the price was rather steep. However, the firm yet not hard pasta was a delight.


I had the dessert of the day (RM3.50) – which was a tiny cup of Chinese black jelly. It did not satisfy my longing for something cold and sweet as the portion was way too small.


Address : Space U8 : B2-17-G

6, Persiaran Pasak Bumi

Taman Bukit Jelutong

Seksyen U8

40150 Shah Alam

Tel : +603 5033 4886

Mastercard & Visa accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment