Thursday 22 November 2012

Oceanic Fortune, Kuantan

This is my second makan trip to this restaurant. The last time I came I was totally swept off my feet with the quality of food here. This time around I arrive at 1pm and the place is full except for one table. How lucky I was!
 

We had this herbal drink while waiting for food to be served.  It is known as ‘8-treasure’ drink.

Our super duper tasty soup – lala with wine. The lala were fresh and the wine powerful. Simply divine!
 

Ladies fingers in oyster sauce – the slightly ‘black’ ladies fingers were indeed a put off. But the taste was alright.
 

Bean sprouts with salted fish – the charring from the wok was sufficient and the fragrance from the salted fish was enough to make anyone hungry.
 

Pork with yam 头扣 – sinfully fat pork! The pork was juicy and tender. The same can be said of the yam. One bite into it and I knew I was head over heels in love with it. This distinct dish kept me longing for more pork!
 
 

Shark curry – I’ve never liked sharks, but this dish really made me change my mind. It was so yummy. The thick curry with coconut milk was very  delicious. The long beans and brinjals were firm and yummy.
 

 I'll be making my way to Oceanic Fortune in the near future, and no one is going to be able to stop me!

Address:  Lot A 259 Ground Floor

Jalan Air Putih

25300 Kuantan

Opening hours : 11.30 am -3pm,  5.30pm- 11pm

Cash terms only

No comments:

Post a Comment