Wednesday 7 November 2012

Bayernhaus Restaurant



This place is actually quite hidden if you walk in from CapSquare. However, if you do find it you will realize that there is actually another entrance. To locate it, simply find Starbucks…it’s just nearby!

This is fresh orange and it costs RM12.50. I’ve no complaints about this drink. In fact I think it deserves a compliment as it was not too sweet yet tasty enough.


I ordered a salad. And they call this Taste of Summer. For RM18.90 you get a huge plate of fresh salad with pieces of chicken. The portion is sufficient to fill the tummy.


But, I eat a lot…so I ordered this as well…Grill Platter (RM68). You get various types of sausages, beef, pork and some salad (yes, again!). This was definitely a very satisfying dish and I loved every bite of it!



French fries

Address: Capital Square Center

Off Jalan Munshi Abdullah, KL
Telephone No.: +603-2698 2891

Opening Hours: 11am – late

Mastercard & Visa accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment