Wednesday 24 October 2012

Sushi Tei, Pavillion KL


A persistent yearning for Japanese food since this morning left me with no choice but to hunt for Japanese food for lunch at Pavillion. The first one I see is Ichiban Boshi, but nope, I’ve been there before… So I continue my search and end up at Sushi Tei. 


As I was on quite a tight budget, I opted for this  bento – Teriyaki Chicken and Salmon Sashimi which comes with chawan mushi and a bowl of miso soup. All for RM21.90 – not bad!
Frankly, the chawan mushi here looks different to me. With lots of crab sticks on top of a HUGE ..should I call it a cup or bowl…whatever…this must be the biggest chawan mushi I’ve come across thus far.
The salmon sashimi was fresh and when dipped into the wasabi, it was heavenly. The wasabi here is truly distinctive and certainly a notch above average. The teriyaki chicken was flavourful and all the chicken fillets were wrapped in teriyaki sauce. Simply delicious!
I paid my bill and left, feeling really satisfied yet not too stuffed.

Address:
Lot 1.18.01, Level1, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur,
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +603 2141 4640

Credit cards accepted


No comments:

Post a Comment