Wednesday 15 August 2012

Fig & Olive, Sunway Pyramid



The restaurant looks quiet on a Sunday afternoon, probably due to the fasting month. With an ambience that somehow calls out to me, I walked in to this restaurant with no expectation, whatsoever.





The waitress looked as if she had just awaken  from her sleep and has not had any breakfast! What a put off. Anyway, she showed us to our table and gave us 4 menus…..yes, 4 menus for a total of 10 people. Of course, we requested for more menus and she obliged.


These are some of the drinks we had :-

Strawberry milk shake (RM7.90) . Topped with  whipped cream, I love the velvety, creamy concoction before me. The smell of strawberries hit my nose as I slowly slurp up my drink.


Monkey business (RM7.50) – monkey’s favourite fruits are bananas and this is what this drink is all about – banana smoothie!


Iced blackcurrant tea (RM4.90) – the colour just looked a little off to me.


Blue salmon salata (RM12.80 ) – this is actually smoked salmon salad. With a very generous serving of salmon and greens, I would highly recommend it.


Chicken BBQ pasta (RM19.90) – the pasta was only sufficient to feed a kid as the portion was quite small!


Chicken with olive rice – as this was my first time having olive rice, I noticed that basmathi  rice was used and the aromatic rice hit my taste bud, I felt a great sense of satisfaction. Love it!


Fish and chips (RM15.90)


Figo Fish Oglio (RM18.90)


Seafood carbonara pasta (RM19.90)


Fish melted cheese (RM19.80)



Garlic bread RM4.50

Mushroom soup RM4.90



Tripe scoop gelato (RM13.80) – this is our choice of mint, chocolate chip and vanilla…oops..no more vanilla left, that was what we were told. And so we had to settle for mango. The ice cream were on the verge of melting when it was served…and for this, I really need to deduct some points!


All in all, we all agreed that it was a memorable meal and that we will return someday to try out the kebab as well as the skewers

Address: LG2.92 Sunway Pyramid

No 3 Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway

Tel:+6 03- 7492 0955

Amex, Visa & Mastercard accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment