Wednesday 25 April 2012

Restoran Kor Kee, Pj Old Town


If you are familiar with PJ Old Town you will find this restaurant easily. It’s located behind the mainbus station. You can enter the restaurant via the front or through the back where the kitchen is.

I’ve been here numerous times that I've lost count.

Since there were only 4 of us, we ordered 3 dishes. This is stir fried choy sum. They put some anchovies on top – very crunchy and I love it.



This is tong poh pork with some siew pak choy. Even though the lady boss had pre-empted us that the pork was fat, I certainly didn’t expect it to be soooo fat. Taste-wise I have to give it somewhere close to perfect 10, but I would have preferred slightly leaner meat.



This is butter mantis prawn. I’ve always fancied how the prawns are covered in those ‘fine hair’ made of milk, butter and eggs. This time around this dish once again live up to its standard.



Address: 67 Jalan Othman

Old Town

46000 Petaling Jaya

Tel : +6016 245 0068

Opens for dinner only

Only cash is accepted






No comments:

Post a Comment