Sunday 15 April 2012

Mr Teppanyaki

There are numerous Mr Teppanyaki outlets all over the Klang Valley. You can easily spot them in shopping complexes or even in the food court of KLCC. It has been ages since I last stepped into one, so I decided to hop into one today.

I spent a good 5 minutes looking at the menu as they’ve got lots to offer. From teppanyaki sets to bento sets, I couldn’t decide what to have. The guy must have thought I couldn’t read! Anyway he waited patiently for me to make my choice – which was salmon bento.

As this was in a food court, I stood right in front of him as he cooked the salmon. Within minutes my bento was done. For RM15.90 this was what I got:-


 

2 thinly sliced pieces of salmon – very tasty indeed. As I ate the salmon the thought that passed through my mind was ‘Who ever cut this salmon must be an expert at it as the slices were really very very thin!”.  I liked the tomato, cucumber  and shredded cabbage. The soup, however, was rather tasteless.
So the next time you need a quick bento, just dropby any Mr Teppanyaki outlet!
















No comments:

Post a Comment