Wednesday 18 April 2012

Noodles, KLIA


I’ve often walked past this outlet called Noodles whilst waiting for my flight at KLIA but have never tried the food there as I often grab some fast food to satisfy my hunger.



Today, I finally tried Noodles. It is said to serve MSG and boric acid free food…and the aromatic soup is definitely too tempting to resist.

 As I walked in, I was at a lost – reason being: there was no indication whether this is a self-service restaurant or otherwise. I enquired and was told to choose a table and wait to be served. I waited and waited……finally someone came and apologetically took my order.

Here was what I ate:-

Wan ton noodles soup – well, at RM18.90 I would say this was quite costly as the portion was not sufficient for me. However, credit must be given where it is due and I must say the soup was very delicious – tasted as good as its aroma!



I also ordered dim sum….and it costs a bomb. RM 9.90 for 3 pieces of ..err…well, normal sized dim sum.



As I had a can of isotonic drink (100 Plus) , my total bill came close to RM40 as the drink alone costs RM6.90. Luckily this place does not impose any service charge!


Address: Satellite building Kuala Lumpur International Airport

Credit cards accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment