Sunday 2 February 2014

Steam Room, Paradigm Mall

I go to Paradigm Mall quite often but have always skipped this area of the mall as it is rather secluded from what I call the main building. Today, I ended up at this area as I was looking for the washrooms.




We ordered sugar cane herbal drink (RM10.80) and it came in a jug. From the photo below you can see that the drink was boiled with some water chestnut. What am absolutely refreshing drink.


Coconut chicken soup (RM16.80) – delicious and nutritious, this interestingly unique soup was simply awesome. Every spoonful reminded me of my grandma’s super powerful soups!


This is called chicken boxing (RM8.80) – well, the chicken is crunchy and yummy..and it was easy to eat as you can hold it in your hand.

3 jewels steam egg (RM10.80) – named so because this dish is made of 3 different types of eggs- century egg, chicken egg and salted eggs. The combination was perfect.


Stuffed beancurd (RM18.80) – I like the fact that this dish was served with some broccoli, making this dish a complete meal on its own.


And I must say this is truly a hidden gem of Paradigm Mall!


Address: Lot UBG08 Boulevard
Paradigm mall
47301 Petaling Jaya
Tel : +603 7887 6616
Mastercard & Visa accepted




No comments:

Post a Comment