Sunday 5 January 2014

Sakae Sushi, Paradigm Mall Kelana Jaya


Another boring weekend and since I’ve nothing lined up for the day, ended up at Paradigm Mall for lunch. Finding a parking space was as simple as ABC, probably because I was there before the crowd came in at noon.


As usual I grabbed some mochi (RM5.99) – 3 pieces placed in a red plate. I’ve always loved the texture of mochi which I would describe as chewy!

This is the haru set. Priced at RM24.90, this set of salmon and chicken was my choice. The salmon was good, but the chicken was slightly tough.

Fuyu (RM31.90) – with unagi and some tempura. I tried some tempura and it was decent by my standards. I really loathe eating tempura which is soggy – I find soggy tempuras somewhat uninspiring visually and also to the taste bud.

Chicken teriyaki ramen (RM12.90) – with a texture that can be said to be springy with substance, this bowl of ramen was superb. I love the sight of it and eating it was a pleasure. The black fungus went well with the chicken.

I must say that the food at this particular Sakae outlet tasted far better, to me that is,  than the many other outlets I’ve been to.

Address: CF13 Paradigm Mall

No 1 Jalan SS7/26

Kelana Jaya

47300 Petaling Jaya

Tel : +603 788 73218


No comments:

Post a Comment