Saturday 17 August 2013

Restoran 7 Padi Emas

Grocery shopping is often tiring and the best way to end such an ‘outing’ would be none other than to do what most people say is Malaysians favourite past time – makan (eat)!


I found this place called Restoran 7 Padi Emas in NSK. It was about noon and there were still packets of pre-packed nasi lemak available. I tried one – they charge RM2 per packet, although the price on the nasi lemak packaging clearly says RM1.60. Anyway, the nasi lemak was alright. The sambal was packed in a tiny plastic bag – I guess this is a good way to sell nasi lemak as you get to decide how spicy you would like your nasi lemak to be. I, of course, emptied the entire plastic bag of sambal onto the rice.


On to my ‘main’ dish as the nasi lemak was only the appetiser – rice with some okra and a piece of chicken thigh. Sadly, the chicken wasn’t cooked and I had to ask the waiter to bring it back to the kitchen. For the record, my original intention was to order ala carte food from their menu, but was told that the cook/chef had not reported for work for the day yet. Sigh!

These sausages were acceptable and so was my drink.




Address :  Basement 2 Pusat Perdagangan Kuchai

No 2 Jalan 1/127

Off Jalan Kuchai Lama

58200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : +6012 6706315 (Siti) /+6 016 610 3052 (Kamal)


No comments:

Post a Comment