Tuesday 27 August 2013

Dfish, Carrefour Subang Jaya


I must  admit that I’ve not been to Carrefour Subang Jaya for a long long time.  I ended up there one afternoon as the weather was not too pleasant and I just wanted to get  a quick meal without being exposed to the weather. For the record, parking was free for the first three hours.

 
 
 
 
Strawberry milk shake  (RM4) , ice kacang with ice cream (RM5) and Ribena with longan (RM4.50) were what we ordered. The milk shake was a tad sweet. The same can be said of the Ribena longan. The ice kacang with ice cream was good – the serving was large and we love the black jelly which added more ‘zest’ into our ice kacang.




 
Cantonese fried noodle (RM6.90) – priced to match that of the ’tai chou’ in coffee shops within the vicinity, I must say I loved their version of Cantonese fried noodles, which I found to be less starchy than the ones found elsewhere.


 

Assam fish fillet rice (RM6.90) – a bowl of rice, some cut vegetables (mainly cabbage) and some fish cooked in assam. The rice was fragrant but I found the assam a little overpowering.
 

 

Char kuay teow 炒粿 (RM6.90) – one bite and I could immediately tell that the noodles were excellent due to the high heat used when frying.

 
Fresh prawn wanton soup (RM9) – this bowl merely had wantons and vegetables as we chose to have  it without any noodles. The wanton were fresh and tasty.

 

Address: F12 , 2nd Floor Carrefour Shopping Centre

Subang Jaya

 

No comments:

Post a Comment