Monday 5 August 2013

Laman Grill, Shah Alam


Laman Grill is located in the Laman Seri Business Park. Although I am quite familiar with Section 13 Shah Alam, it took me some time to locate this restaurant. From the main road, I could see lots of other eateries but not Laman Grill. So if you are someone who is just driving around this area, you will not notice Laman Grill as it is located in the back row. I made a few wrong turns before arriving here..and well, I am really glad I did not give up!






 

The ambience is pleasing, whether you opt to be seated inside or outside. We chose to sit inside as there were some people happily puffing away outside.There are many certificates displayed on the walls of the restaurant.
 
 

The menu is brought to us along with this interesting canister which contained our ‘snack’(RM2) before lunch. It was some crunchy, spiced Indian snacks – tasted like omapodi.
 

These are the wonderful drinks we ordered- ice lemon tea (RM6.50) , pink guava (RM7) and vanilla milk shake (RM9.50)
 
 

This is classic chicken Caesar salad (RM13.50) –  With smoked grilled chicken breast topped with lots of fresh and colourful  vegetables, this salad was pleasing not only to the eyes but also to the palate. The crispy Australian pears used along with the beef bits and herbs bread crouton.And  just look at the generous serving of cheese on top…drool!
 

Forest mushroom soup (RM13.50) – weird name for a soup…well, my guess was that they are referring to wild mushrooms. Served with a slice of garlic bread, this soup was definitely full of mushroom flavour. Excellent!
 

Australian Baby Lamb Foreshank(RM36.50) – I ordered this dish because it was labelled as their chef’s signature dish. Braised in lamb flavoured juice, this lamb shank was served with some diced potatoes and sautéed vegetables.  The pain- stakingly made lamb shank was simply awesome – it fell right off the bone without any effort on my part. The tender meat was full of flavour and it left me wanting for more although my stomach was already full!
 

Golden potato French fries (RM6.50) – one of the best French fries I’ve ever eaten. Not too oily and with this a tinge of saltiness, I really enjoyed eating this fries as with each bite, what I got was crunchy on the outside and potato-ey on the inside.
 

Meat lover’s combo platter (RM65.50) – another of their chef’s signature dishes. This is really one of the best ways to savour the best of the selections available here at Laman Grill. What you get is  value for money – beef ribs, lamb kebab, cornflakes boxing chicken, lamb stew, beef fillet mignon, mushroom cheese sausage, super crispy onion rings which I simply adore, mashed potatoes and some sautéed vegetables! So much food to try out!
 
 

 

Address :  No G33, Block 5

Laman Seri Business Park

Seksyen 13

40000 Shah Alam

Tel : +603 55237386

Opening hours: 11am to 11pm

Mastercard & Visa accepted

 

No comments:

Post a Comment