Wednesday 24 April 2013

Yoshino Ramen, Mid Valley


Located just beside Starbucks in MidValley,  Yoshino Ramen is a non halal Japanese outlet. I ended up there this afternoon after a long shopping session. I looked at the menu….and wow!  With more than enough choices of ramen to suit, this place is what I call a ramen haven!

I decided to have the Spicy Ramen (RM13) and hot ocha. By the way, the bottomless ocha here costs RM2.  When my impatient tummy could wait no longer for food, a bowl of aromatic ramen was served. After such a long wait, I prayed hard that the ramen was going to be good.

And well, it did not disappoint. In fact, it was good. The broth was just right – not greasy or oily. It was also savoury and flavourful. The noodles were great too!

 

 

Address : Unit G(E)010,

Ground Floor, Mid Valley Megamall,

Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra,

59200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: +6 03-22841311

No comments:

Post a Comment